The Bucks County Department of Health conducted inspections of the following food-service establishments in Bensalem between July 24-31.
Click each facility's name to read the health department's report. Click on its address to view its Patch directory listing.
- Acme Market #7719 2301 Pasqualone Blvd
- Courtyard Bensalem 3327 Street Rd
- Dunkin Donuts #348541 3401 Street Rd
- Foodarama Caterers 4510 A Adams Cir
- Friendly Mart 5601 Bensalem Blvd
- Indian Hut 1967 Street Rd
- Michael's Restaurant Iii 3340 Street Rd
- Outback Steakhouse # 3914 3240 Tillman Dr
- Pho Bensalem 2066 Street Rd Unit A
- Sam's Vincent's Cafe Trailer 2950 State Rd
- Shoprite Of Bensalem 2200 Bristol Rd
- T.G.I. Friday's Restaurant #0179 3301 Street Rd
- Tako Japanese Restaurant 2141 Galloway Rd
Check back next week for additional inspections in Patch’s Restaurant Report Card feature.
The Health Department website states the following regarding these inspections:
The information posted on this site is believed to be accurate and reliable as of the time of posting. Should you find information which you believe to be in error, please contact us at 215-345-3318. Please remember that any inspection is a "snapshot" of the day and time of the inspection. An inspection conducted on any given day may not be representative of the overall, long-term cleanliness of an establishment. Also, at the time of the inspection, violations are recorded but are often corrected on the spot prior to the inspector leaving the establishment.