Council Meeting Agenda: Radio Grant, Disaster Recovery, Development
Council is scheduled to consider several resolutions, ordinances and land use issues at tonight’s meeting.
The Bensalem Township Council posts its meeting agendas on the township website.
The Monday, Sept. 24 meeting has 11 agenda items including a Municipal Grant resolution, a disaster recovery ordinance and a final land development plan for a food production plan.
Council meetings are held at the municipal building, 2400 Byberry Road at 7:30 p.m. If you can't make it out to the meeting, you can always tune in to Comcast Channel 22 or Verizon Fios Channel 34.
Here’s a copy of the agenda:
- Open meeting with a moment of meditation and the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag.
- Public Comment: Agenda Items.
- Approval of Council Minutes of meeting date: September 10, 2012
- Correspondence for week ending: September 19, 2012
- Consideration of Resolution for the Municipal Grant Program for funding of new emergency radios.
- Consideration and public hearing on the Ordinance known as the Recovery Ordinance for the collection and reimbursement of costs incurred by the Township for man-made disasters or industrial accidents.
- Consideration of Minor Subdivision plan for Walter Rybas Location: 459 Locust Avenue Proposed Use: 2 Residential Lots Tax Parcel: 2-58-43
- Consideration of preliminary & Final Land Development plan for Northeast Foods, Inc. Location: 2945 Samuel Drive Proposed Use: Food Production Tax Parcel: 2-66-6-2
- Consideration of Escrow Release #5 for Somerton Court Residences LP Location: Somerton & Trevose Roads Tax Parcel: 2-3-6-3
- Public Comment.
- Other Business.