Health Inspections: How Clean is Your Favorite Restaurant?
The Department of Health inspected 13 food establishments between March 8 to 15. All but two had code violations.
The Bucks County Health Department conducted a series of inspections at several Bensalem area food-service establishments between March 8 to 15. See which establishments passed and which had code violations.
Click on the date to read the health department reports.
- Golden Corral: March 8, 2013
- A&S Bagels: March 12, 2013
- Petrucci's Dairy Barn: March 12, 2013
- La Cena: March 12, 2013
- Primo Hoagies: March 13, 2013
- Little Tokyo: March 14, 2013
- Rita's Water Ice. No. 1: March 13, 2013
- R&R Caterers: March 14, 2013
- Taranovas Pizza No. 121: March 14, 2013
- Wawa Food Market No. 267: March 14, 2013
- Rose Room at Bensalem Township Country Club: March 15, 2013
- Harry T. Clunn Memorial Post 9220, VFW: March 15, 2013
- Bottom Dollar Food No. 2942: March 15, 2013
Check back next week for additional inspections in Patch's Restaurant Report Card feature.
The Health Department website states the following regarding these inspections:
The information posted on this site is believed to be accurate and reliable as of the time of posting. Should you find information, which you believe to be in error, please contact us at 215-345-3318. Please remember that any inspection is a "snapshot" of the day and time of the inspection. An inspection conducted on any given day may not be representative of the overall, long-term cleanliness of an establishment. Also, at the time of the inspection, violations are recorded but are often corrected on the spot prior to the inspector leaving the establishment.