The Bucks County Health Department conducted a series of inspections at several Bensalem area food-service establishments between March 1 to 7. See which establishments passed and which had code violations.
Click on the date to read the health department reports.
- Giant Food Store: March 4, 2013
- Taranova's Pizza: March 4, 2013
- Rita's Water Ice: March 4, 2013
- Bensalem Senior Citizens Association: March 5, 2013
- Eddington Room: March 6, 2013
- Little Tokyo: March 6, 2013
- Papa John's Pizza: March 6, 2013
- Red House Bagels: March 6, 2013
- Michael's Cafe: March 7, 2013
- Great American Diner: March 7, 2013
Check back next week for additional inspections in Patch's Restaurant Report Card feature.
The Health Department website states the following regarding these inspections:
The information posted on this site is believed to be accurate and reliable as of the time of posting. Should you find information, which you believe to be in error, please contact us at 215-345-3318. Please remember that any inspection is a "snapshot" of the day and time of the inspection. An inspection conducted on any given day may not be representative of the overall, long-term cleanliness of an establishment. Also, at the time of the inspection, violations are recorded but are often corrected on the spot prior to the inspector leaving the establishment.