Where are Egg Hunts in Bucks County?
Several places throughout Bucks County will be holding egg hunts for kids.
There are many egg hunts taking place the weekends leading up to Easter. Some are free and others charge a small fee and require registration. The Easter Bunny will be on hand for pictures at some, while others have prize rewards.
See which might be best for you and your family.
Saturday, March 23
- Cherokee Day Camp's hunt will be from 1 to 4 p.m. and is free. One special kid who finds the golden egg will win eight weeks of free camp.
- Neshamony United Methodist Church (325 Main Street, Hulmeville) will hold Lunch with the Easter Bunny from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Snap a pic with the bunny for $3 and enjoy lunch for $4 for adults and $2.75 for children.
- Feasterville Business Association's egg hunt will be held at Russell Elliot Field (150 Buck Rd., Feasterville) at 10 a.m. The Easter Bunny will be in attendance.
- Tamanend Park in Southampton will hold a hunt at 11 a.m. Children between the ages of 3 and 8 can participate, and it's free. The park is located near the intersection of Maple Avenue and 2nd Street Pike.
- Northampton Township Parks and Rec's Bunny Egg-venture will feature a magic show and egg hunt. The event will be held at Maureen M. Welch Elementary School (750 New Rd., Churchville) at 9:30 a.m. You have to pre-register and it costs $8 to participate.
- Newtown Business Association's annual Easter Egg Hunt will be held at 9 a.m. at Pickering Manor Field (226 N. Lincoln Ave., Newtown). The Easter Bunny will also make an appearance.
Sunday, March 24
- Newtown Athletic Club's event will be an eggstravaganza with an egg hunt, inflatables, crafts, a "bunny trail" obstacle course and more from noon to 2 p.m. You must register in advance and it costs $8 for NAC members and $12 for non-members. The club is located at 120 Pheasant Run, Newtown.
Saturday, March 30
- Lower Bucks YMCA's Easter Egg Hunt will be held at the Fairless Hills YMCA (601 S Oxford Valley Rd., Fairless Hills) from 10 a.m. to noon. The free egg hunt is for children 12 years old and younger.