The Bucks County Department of Health conducted inspections of the following food-service establishments in Bensalem between Sept. 5-11.
Click each facility's name to read the health department's report. Click on its address to view its Patch directory listing.
- Asian Halal Meat & Kabab House
- Celebration Caterers
- Fisher's Tudor House
- Gino's Burgers & Chicken
- Golden Corral
- Great American Diner
- Mangiamo Pizzeria & Grill 961 Bristol Pike
- Neshaminy Mall Carnival - Funnel Cake 707 Neshaminy Mall
- Neshaminy Mall Carnival - Hot Dogs 707 Neshaminy Mall
- Neshaminy Mall Carnival - Ice Cream 707 Neshaminy Mall
- Neshaminy Mall Carnival - Lemonade 707 Neshaminy Mall
- Neshaminy Mall Carnival - Mexican 707 Neshaminy Mall
- Neshaminy Mall Carnival - Sausage 707 Neshaminy Mall
- Neshimany Mall Carnival - Popcorn 707 Neshaminy Mall
- Nifty Fifty's
- Stadium Bar Andalusia
- Hilltop Athletic Association Hall 4100 Grove Ave Oakford
- Starbucks Coffee #10406 3619 Horizon Blvd Trevose
- Wendy's Old Fashioned Hamburgers 3413 Horizon Blvd Trevose
Check back next week for additional inspections in Patch’s Restaurant Report Card feature.
The Health Department website states the following regarding these inspections:
The information posted on this site is believed to be accurate and reliable as of the time of posting. Should you find information, which you believe to be in error, please contact us at 215-345-3318. Please remember that any inspection is a "snapshot" of the day and time of the inspection. An inspection conducted on any given day may not be representative of the overall, long-term cleanliness of an establishment. Also, at the time of the inspection, violations are recorded but are often corrected on the spot prior to the inspector leaving the establishment.