The Bucks County Health Department conducted a series of inspections at several Bensalem area food-service establishments in Bensalem between Dec. 27-31. See which establishments passed and which had code violations.
Click on the date to read the health department reports.
- CVS Pharmacy #01281: Dec. 27, 2012
- CVS Pharmacy #01731: Dec. 27, 2012
- Quality Inn & Suites: Dec. 27, 2012
- Parx East - 1st Floor Bar, Snack Bar & Outside Bar: Dec. 27, 2012
- Parx East - 3rd Floor Steak House Kitchen & 2 Bars: Dec. 27, 2012
- Parx East - 4th Floor Main Kitchen / Commissary: Dec. 27, 2012
- Parx Casino - Employee Dining Room & Lower Level Storage Areas: Dec. 27, 2012
- Fox Hunt Tavern & Frank's Pizza: Dec. 28, 2012
- J & M Deli & Produce: Dec. 28, 2012
- KMart #3561: Dec. 31, 2012
- Bagelocity & The Soup King: Dec. 31, 2012
Check back next week for additional inspections in Patch’s Restaurant Report Card feature.
The Health Department website states the following regarding these inspections:
The information posted on this site is believed to be accurate and reliable as of the time of posting. Should you find information, which you believe to be in error, please contact us at 215-345-3318. Please remember that any inspection is a "snapshot" of the day and time of the inspection. An inspection conducted on any given day may not be representative of the overall, long-term cleanliness of an establishment. Also, at the time of the inspection, violations are recorded but are often corrected on the spot prior to the inspector leaving the establishment.