1. It's free to sing karaoke at Curran's Irish Inn starting at 8 p.m.
2. Enjoy country line dancing at Big Heads at 7 p.m. It's free.
3. It's not too late to visit the 7th Annual Bucks County Holiday Tree Fest at the Visitor's Center. It's open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
4. January is National Hot Tea Month. About.com has 31 suggestions to celebrate the month, such as tips on how to brew better tea, how to properly store tea, options of flavors to try and more. What's your favorite tea?
5. Weather: Today's going to be mostly sunny with a high near 35 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. The evening will be partly cloudy with a low around 24 degrees.