Each week, Patch will run a feature called Patch Picks, highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
You’ll find useful lists to help you, your family, friends, and significant others find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year’s Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girlfriend nights out, kids party places, parks and more.
Want to suggest a list? Submit your idea in the comment box.
Patch Picks: Where to watch the Super Bowl
- at (Bensalem): Starts at 5:30 p.m., starters (including crab fries), salads, soups, sandwiches, Pete's-a Petezza, seafood and fountain beverages. Cost: $50 per person. Call (267) 525-7333 to reserve a table.
- Five Points Sports Bar (Levittown): $20.11/person unlimited draft beer and well drinks (anything out of the well) hot and cold buffet and raffle for big screen TV and other prizes (advance purchase necessary).
- Bailey’s Bar & Grille (Levittown): http://patch.com/L-jj6g SuperBowl Party menu (to-go), catering out and in-house drink specials.
- Maggio’s (Southampton): http://patch.com/L-kxH2 $7 pitchers, $1 hot dogs, $1 sliders, other food specials, halftime giveaway, jackpot after the game.
- Giuseppe's Pizza and Family Restaurant (Richboro): http://www.gpizza.com $25 per person includes buffet of "roast beef, pizza, pasta, wings, sausage, hot dogs, potatoes, and veggies. Domestic Draught Beer".