Excited for those chilly autumn nights? Warm up with a glass of wine from a Bucks County vineyard! The wineries of the Bucks County Wine Trail are rolling out seasonal wines enhanced with hints of fall flavors and spices that can be served chilled or warm. Purchase a bottle to enjoy at home or to share with friends at a holiday gathering.
For a complete list of wineries along the Bucks County Wine Trail, check out VisitBucksCounty.com/WineTrail
- Enjoy the fall harvest at Crossing Vineyards & Winery. The warmth of the winery’s Spiced Apple wine gives you a taste of hot apple pie mixed with hints of honey and butterscotch. If you love the taste of fall fruit, try the popular Apple, a semi sweet wine with the palate of pressed Granny Smith apples.
- Spice up your wine collection with a bottle of Alpine Spice from Sand Castle Winery. The wine’s blend of herbs and spices pairs perfectly with smoked meats and cheeses. Or, indulge in a slice of apple pie with a warmed glass of Alpine Spice as a complement.
- The mixture of cloves and cinnamon in a bottle of Holiday Spice from Buckingham Valley Vineyards makes a sweet and aromatic wine perfect for the upcoming holiday season. Have a glass by the fire to warm up on a chilly autumn night.
- Rose Bank Winery serves up apple pie in a bottle with their award-winning Mulled Apple fruit wine. Fermented apple juice is sweetened and blended with spices to make this seasonal wine perfect for a fall evening. Buy a bottle of the Chocolate Orange Port for the holidays and enjoy the taste of the ever-popular candy favorite with dessert.
- Peace Valley Winery offers two wines only available in months that end in “ber.” For a hearty red wine, try their Spicewine, made with a stimulating blend of spices. If apple flavors are more your thing, the Spiced Apple is for you. Adding a kick of cinnamon flavor to their regular Blushed Apple, this wine will warm you on even the coldest day of the season!
- Made from sugar and spice, a bottle of Everything Nice from Wycombe Vineyards is the perfect wine for the holiday season. Enjoy a bouquet of warm apple pie when you serve this wine with a scoop of ice cream!
- Try a bottle of Dutch Apple from New Hope Winery for a lovely sweet apple wine to serve chilled or warm. Also enjoy their Holiday Spice, a fruity red wine enhanced with natural spice flavors, this season.
Do you have a favorite seasonal Bucks County wine? Tell us below in the comment section or on our Facebook page, www.Facebook.com/VisitBucksPA