Have a Spring Fling Along the Bucks County Wine Trail
Sip and savor away a beautiful spring day along the Bucks County Wine Trail! Our award-winning wine trail will be hosting their 2nd Annual Spring Tour on two dates, May 6th and May 20th. Relish in this self-driving tour and experience the nine participating wineries as they showcase food and wine pairings.
Unable to attend? The wineries are serving up delicious wines daily with hints of fruit and sweet aromas. Below is a sampling to tempt your taste buds:
- Enjoy the flavor of tree-ripened peaches with Crossing Vineyard & Winery’s Peach Wine. This refreshing wine delicately splashes over your palate with a sweet aroma.
- Packing fresh fruit for your picnic? Peace Valley Winery’s Spring Fling Wine is a perfect complement! This German style May wine is flavored with Woodruff for a refreshing herbal flavor.
- Spice up your wine collection with a bottle of Alpine Spice from Sand Castle Winery. The blend of herbs and spices pairs perfectly with a slice of apple pie and vanilla ice cream.
- Rose Bank Winery serves up a full line of fruit wines! From Pomegranate to Acai Berry, these sweet wines are made with 100% real fruit.
- Flowers are blossoming and so are our taste buds! Indulge in Wycombe Vineyard’s Spring Blossom wine for a slightly sweet flavor full of citrus and flowery aromas.
- Sip on Buckingham Valley Vineyard’s White Port for a fruitful experience filled with the aromas of apricot, honey and peach. Served over ice, pair this wine with a slice of cheddar or fudgy brownies.
For a complete list of wineries along the Bucks County Wine Trail, check out www.VisitBucksCounty.com/WineTrail