Bucks County’s lush landscape of wooded forests, creeks and lakes offer the perfect setting to participate in National Camping Month. From the relaxing camper to the active outdoors lover, Bucks County has numerous campgrounds to suit any kind of camper. Rain or shine, these campgrounds below offer a great getaway!
Need more details or directions? Visit www.VisitBucksCounty.com
- Cool off this summer at Dogwood Haven Campground! This campground is located on a 3.8 mile long piece of the Tohickon creek—a great place for whitewater kayaking or canoeing. Spend a lazy day by the creek fishing or beat the heat by taking a swim.
- Bring the family to Little Red Barn Campground for an activity-filled camping experience! This campground, located right near Lake Nockamixon offers multiple activities such as School’s Out PJ Party on June 22 or some of the various facilities including a volleyball court, a game room, a playground and a swimming pool.
- A little bit of rain isn’t a problem at Quakerwoods Campground where you can rent a four-person cabin or trailer! This campground offers cabins with electric and cable, a picnic table, and cooking grills.
- Win a prize this June at Tohickon Family Campground through weekend events! This campground is hosting a Fishing Derby on June 16 where participants can win a prize for the biggest fish caught. With more than 200 sites on 64 acres, this campground offers an entertainment-filled stay for all visitors and families!
- Savor some delicious tastes at Beaver Valley Family Campground this summer! This campground is hosting a Strawberry Festival June 8 through June 10 where visitors can enjoy Bucks County picked strawberries over vanilla ice cream. After enjoying something sweet, visitors have the opportunity to divulge in a different flavor at the BBQ Potluck on June 29 where visitors can bring and try their favorite BBQ dishes!
- Enjoy a relaxing, tranquil camping experience at Colonial Woods Family Camping Resort! Visitors with kids can rest by the swimming pool while the kids have fun playing in the spray pool. Play a leisurely game of miniature golf or enjoy a calming day camping in one of Colonial Woods’ 240 campsites.
Have you camped out in Bucks County lately? Share your favorite campground in the comments section or on the Visit Bucks County Facebook page, www.Facebook.com/VisitBucksPA.