The following arrest information was provided by the Bensalem Township Police Department. It does not imply conviction.
On Monday, Jan. 23, made the following arrests:
At 3:09 a.m., Shawn Levine Irving, 20, of the 4800 block of Levick Street, Philadelphia, was arrested and charged with simple assault. He was released after posting 10 percent of $75,000 bail.
At 3:09 a.m., 16-year-old male from Philadelphia was arrested in the 2300 block of Old Lincoln Highway, Trevose and charged with disorderly conduct. He will receive a citation.
At 3:09 a.m., Andrea Lynette Cook, 22, of the 3900 block of L Street, Philadelphia was arrested in the 2300 block of Old Lincoln Highway, Trevose and charged with false ID to law enforcement. She will receive a summons.
At 4:23 a.m., the following were arrested and charged with underage drinking in the 2300 block of Old Lincoln Highway, Trevose. They will receive citations.
- Marimar Delorbe, age 18, of the 2800 block of N 7th St., Philadelphia
- Marcos Padilla, age 19, of the 800 block of Second Ave., Croydon
- Brianna Merriman, age 18, of the 300 block of Champlost St., Philadelphia
- Deanna Reyes, age 18, of the 200 block of Lindley Ave., Philadelphia.
- Nineska Kylyn Claudio, age 20, of the 100 block of W. Wishart St., Philadelphia
- Angel Trevino, age 20, of the 200 block of W. Ontario St., Philadelphia
- Vanessa Marie Valencia, age18, of the 10000 block of Boca Palm Dr., Boca Raton Fl
- Two 16 y/o females and a 15 y/o female all from Philadelphia
At 12:10 p.m., Jeffrey Davis, Jr., 23, of the 1300 block of Neshaminy Valley Drive, was arrested in the 800 block of Rockhill Drive and charged with theft by unlawful taking. He will receive a summons.
At 4:07 p.m., David A. Jerri, Jr., 26, of the 400 block of Louise Avenue, Croydon, was arrested in the 2000 block State Road, and charged with burglary. He was sent to Bucks County Prison in lieu of $50,000 bail.
At 9:35 p.m., Stephen Rivera, 36, of the 2500 block of N. Mascher Street, Philadelphia, was arrested in the 2300 block Old Lincoln Highway, Trevose on an outstanding warrant out of Philadelphia. He was transported to Philadelphia Police 8th District.
At 10:15 p.m., Abraham Martinez, 31, with no fixed address, was arrested in the 2900 block of Lincoln Highway, Trevose on an outstanding warrant out of Montgomery County. He was turned over to Montgomery County Sheriff’s Department.