Seventeen people were arrested Friday morning as part of a warrant sweep, according to Bensalem Township Police.
Local police and Pennsylvania State Constables conducted an early morning sweep of people wanted from Bensalem, according to Sgt. Andrew Aninsman of the Bensalem Police Department.
"In this second phase of warrant arrests Police are actively searching for those people who commit crimes and continue to avoid the criminal justice system," a release from the police department said.
During this phase, police were searching for 44 people wanted for crimes such as burglary, forgery, distributing narcotics, aggravated assault, thefts and DUI. Of the 44 people, 17 were arrested.
All 17 people were arraigned by Magisterial Judge Brown. Fifteen were sent to Bucks County Prison, one was released on unsecured bail and another person posted the 10 percent cash bail, police said.
Those arrested were from Bensalem, Bristol, Croydon, Levittown, Yardley, Warminster, Cheltenham and Philadelphia:
- Lawrence MacDade, 28, of Bensalem—Theft
- Michael Hoseph Lengel, 32, of Bensalem—DUI
- Anthony J. Pasqualone, Jr., 25, of Bensalem—Theft
- Ruben Joel Rodriguez, 23, of Bensalem—Narcotics
- Randall James Tinsman, 46, of Bensalem—Theft
- Victor Maldonado Forti, 21, of Bristol—Narcotics
- Dean Daniel Lacroix, 33, of Croydon—Burglary
- Theresa Marie Eckert, 45, of Croydon—Receiving Stolen Property
- Mark M Giuffre, 28, of Levittown—Narcotics
- Tre An Khapri Croft, 22, of Levittown—Narcotics
- Ryan Lecompte, 24, of Yardley—Narcotics
- Peter Joseph Duma, 48, of Yardley—Narcotics
- Richard Peacock, 25, of Warminster—Narcotics
- James Croce, 54, of Cheltenham—Receiving Stolen Property
- Francis Vincent Faucher, 23, of Philadelphia—Narcotics
- Robert A Maggiani, 53, of Philadelphia—Narcotics
- Ronald Lee Oetzel, 44, of Philadelphia—Theft
Though 17 arrests were made on Friday, Jan. 25, more than 80 warrants are still active in Bensalem. A list of all active warrants can be seen in the PDF found in the media section of this article.