More than 225 properties are on the list (attached) for Friday's Bucks County sheriff's sale. However, many on the list have been postponed and some were settled, leaving about 150 properties on the block.
There were 13 properties listed in Bensalem.
Sales start at 11 a.m. in the James Lorah Auditorium, 132 North Main St., Doylestown.
There is a minimum total bid amount that must be exceeded for each property to sell. And the winning bidder must have 10 percent of the sale price at the auction, with the remaining portion due within 10 days of the sale.
The properties are not available for inspection prior to the sale. More information is available on Bucks County's website.
Here's the properties in Bensalem:
- 2846 Sussex Road, Trevose (Adjourned to Nov)
- 5004 Hulmeville Road (Adjourned to Oct)
- 3200 Ellington Court (Adjourned to Oct)
- 4452 Buckfield Terrance, Trevose (Adjourned to Nov)
- 1317 Bradford Lane (Adjourned to Nov)
- 2397 Byberry Road
- 924 Wayland Circle
- 2411 Paris Avenue, Trevose (Off)
- 2461 Ginger Court (Off)
- 1136 Beverly Avenue (Adjourned to Nov)
- 5115 Euston Court (Off)
- 2718 Bellview Drive (Adjourned to Nov)
- 5887 Edge Avenue (Off)