The posts its meeting agendas on the township website.
The Monday, Sept. 10 meeting has 11 agenda items including a pension plan report, a rezoning hearing and an ordinance regarding parking near Bensalem Boulevard and Whitney Court.
Council meetings are held at the municipal building, 2400 Byberry Road at 7:30 p.m. If you can't make it out to the meeting, you can always tune in to Comcast Channel 22 or Verizon Fios Channel 34.
Here’s a copy of the agenda:
- Open meeting with a moment of meditation and the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag.
- Public Comment: Agenda Items.
- Approval of Council Minutes of meeting date: August 27, 2012
- Correspondence for week ending: September 5, 2012
- As required by Act 205 Section 304; A report by Jack McGinley regarding the 2013 Minimum Municipal Obligation for the pension plans.
- Consideration of Resolution and Agreement with the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission concerning certain real estate located on the Southside of the Turnpike at Trevose Road. identified as Tax Parcel 02-001-051.
- Consideration and public hearing on Ordinance rezoning: Tax Parcel: 2-40-27 From: R-1 Residential District To: G-C General Commercial District Location: 3727 Hulmeville Road Applicant: Gregory Bertino
- Consideration and public hearing on Ordinance restricting on-street parking near Wood River Village in the vicinity of Bensalem Boulevard and Whitney Court.
- Public Comment.
- Other Business.