The Bensalem Township Council posts its meeting agendas on the township website.
The Monday, Sept. 24 meeting has 11 agenda items including a Municipal Grant resolution, a disaster recovery ordinance and a final land development plan for a food production plan.
Council meetings are held at the municipal building, 2400 Byberry Road at 7:30 p.m. If you can't make it out to the meeting, you can always tune in to Comcast Channel 22 or Verizon Fios Channel 34.
Here’s a copy of the agenda:
- Open meeting with a moment of meditation and the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag.
- Public Comment: Agenda Items.
- Approval of Council Minutes of meeting date: September 10, 2012
- Correspondence for week ending: September 19, 2012
- Consideration of Resolution for the Municipal Grant Program for funding of new emergency radios.
- Consideration and public hearing on the Ordinance known as the Recovery Ordinance for the collection and reimbursement of costs incurred by the Township for man-made disasters or industrial accidents.
- Consideration of Minor Subdivision plan for Walter Rybas Location: 459 Locust Avenue Proposed Use: 2 Residential Lots Tax Parcel: 2-58-43
- Consideration of preliminary & Final Land Development plan for Northeast Foods, Inc. Location: 2945 Samuel Drive Proposed Use: Food Production Tax Parcel: 2-66-6-2
- Consideration of Escrow Release #5 for Somerton Court Residences LP Location: Somerton & Trevose Roads Tax Parcel: 2-3-6-3
- Public Comment.
- Other Business.