- The Fall Festival is finally here. Thousands of people are expected to enjoy a full day of music, food, games, rides, fireworks and more on Saturday beginning at 11 a.m. at the TD Bank Amphitheater and municipal complex. Parking will be available at Bensalem High School and handicapped parking will be located at the Bensalem senior center.
- The Bensalem High School football team plays its homecoming game on Friday at 7 p.m. against William Tennent.
- Cornwells United Methodist Church is holding a Buck-a-Bag Clothes Sale and Flea Market on Wednesday between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. Come in and fill up a bag to the brim with clothes of any size and style for only one dollar. All proceeds benefit Harvest Ministries Food Pantry.
- The United Methodist Church of Bensalem hosts a free folk concert by Elizabeth Von Trapp on Friday at 7:15 p.m.
- There's really not much to say about this week's weather, other than it is going to be sunny and in the mid-70s, according to the National Weather Service. Enjoy the sunshine while you can.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something