The Bensalem High School serves students throughout the Bensalem Township. The two story high school has 103 standard classrooms, a music center, metal shop, three gymnasiums, wood shop, 23,000 volume library, three
cafeterias, 2,000 seat auditorium, a pool with six lanes, photography rooms and a state-of-the-art video editing facility and a broadcast quality television studio.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1920
- Number of students: 2,000
- Male-to-female ratio: 51:49
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 17:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: 9 - 12
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Sports facilities
- Student clubs: Multicultural club, choir, band, orchestra, JROTC, FBLA, Model UN, ski club, mock trial, chess club, gay-straight alliance, forensics club, chess club, literary magazine, The Quill (newspaper), student government.
- Sports teams: cross country, field hockey, football, golf, soccer, tennis, volleyball, basketball, bowling, swimming, track, wrestling, baseball, softball