According to owner Pondeli Hajioannou, Philadelphia Private Gym is the only private gym in the area. This 4,000-square-foot gym has everything a traditional gym has to offer; the only difference is that Pondeli’s gym only offers one-on-one personal training. The gym's clients range from advanced athletes to those who just want to shed a few pounds. Pondeli also offers to train people in their homes and can help set up private gyms for clients. A personal trainer since 1984, Pondeli works with other fitness centers and gyms as a consultant.
- Hours: By appointment only. Training sessions available: Mon - Fri, 5am - 7pm; Sat, 5am - noon; Sun, closed
- Founding Date: 2000
- What makes this community special?: Bensalem is a great community because of the people who live here as I do with my family. And as far as the business goes location-wise, you could not do better as we are out of the city and easily accessible to everyone and anyone.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Call for an appointment
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Body sculpting, Weight loss
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking