A fund and benefit have been set up to raise $10,000 for Billy Greene, the man who became 'engulfed in flames' at the Adams Carpet fire on Jan. 17.
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Thursday, January 17, 2013
Two burn victims have been transported to hospitals after a fire broke out at Adams Carpet, according to reports.
An electrician and an employee of Adams Carpet were taken to hospitals with burns after an electrical fire caused an explosion at the store on Thursday evening, police said. One victim, an electrician, was flown to Temple Burn Center and is in "extremely critical condition" with burns covering more than 80 percent of his body, according to Bensalem's Sgt. Andrew Aninsman. The second victim, an employee of the carpet store, suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns to his hands and arms and was taken by ambulance to Aria Torresdale. Just before 5 p.m., a person believed to be an electrician was working on an electrical panel box inside Adams Carpet, which is located at 2064 Street Rd., when an electrical explosion occurred, according to the …